Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spicey reds and black!

Forever21 maxi dress
$25 - forever21.com

Melissa flat sandal
$87 - idontlikemondays.us

Nialaya string bracelet
$650 - farfetch.com

Isabel Marant flower bracelet
$495 - net-a-porter.com


This is a fun outfit for a night out on the town. Great for date night with your hubby or an evening dinner out with family. I would recommend wearing a slip of some kind underneath to prevent any clinging. Great for summer. With few layers avoiding overheating will be easy. I think a white hijab would be best with this. Some might think black but I like the way white breaks up the colors and brings out the bits of white in the dress. I think it would be fun to mix and match the corresponding colors and put two or three exotic bracelets like the ones I've shown on one wrist. I obviously wouldn't expect anyone to buy the exact bracelets shown as they are of outrageous price. They are just shown for example. I am sure you can very easily find something similar in most stores or anywhere online. You'd have to be sure to wear the bracelets outside of the longsleeved undershirt so that they can be seen without revealing your wrist and arm. I think these black shoes go great! Very exotic looking almost!. I think they really go with the feel of the outfit. :]