Friday, April 22, 2011

Haute Hijab








I am really excited. I have just found the most awesome little site. Haute Hijab is an online store that sells one of a kind vintage scarves and wraps. Their hijabs are cleaned, treated and steamed to restore original quality. They are an Islamic company so they make sure all of their scarves are large enough to be worn as hijabs. Some scarves will require an underscarf of some kind due to the varying materials..some of which may be somewhat sheer or thin. This is no big problem though! I personally always wear an underscarf anyway. I like the look of the contrasting color above my forehead and face. You would think these scarfs would be really pricey but from what I have seen most are all 20.00-25.00$usa and some are 30.00$ at most. For one of a kind vintage scarves by brands like sarah coventry, yves saint laurent, liz claiborne and ann klein this is a fantastic deal!


ps. the wraps are not hijab sized but they would look great on top of an already in place hijab tied bandanna or headband style as a fun accessory! Be creative.
http://www.hautehijab.com/