Friday, April 22, 2011

Lovely in lilac


Lovely in lilac

Lovely in lilac by Rae Gregory featuring long tiered skirts




I think this would be a really cute spring outfit. I think it's very pretty and sweet. Ideally a modest long sleeved white shirt would be worn under the floral blouse. I would recommend wearing a long slip or thin pair of leggings under the skirt to ensure modesty. I'm really crazy about this lilac hijab! I love the stripes of slightly varying color/material. Too cute! You may want to wear a white underscarf, bonnet etc underneath the hijab to add more color or ensure extra modesty. I'm also really excited about the matching pin! So pretty. It goes with the outfit perfectly. The white shoes have a bit of a woven look to them! Very fun and unique for sure. I think this outfit is perfect for an outing on a lovely spring day. I hope you like it too!